Okay. So every since last saturday night when we went to the AI concert (that post will come soon) Carson throws a fit when we put her to bed! She has ALWAYS been the type where you would say...'Car-Car ready to go nite nite' and she would run to her room and wait for us. Well this week has been horrible. She cries, she screams, she doesn't want to be put down. She'll sit in my lap and fall asleep as i rock her, and then as soon as i put her in the crib she wakes up screaming inconsolably. I think she is maybe going through the separation anxiety phase?
Well last night I had a GENIUS idea! I gave her a little silky blankie. She started to cry when the lights went out, so i grabbed the silky and rubbed it on her face and she just grabbed it out of my hands and went straight in the crib! I guess she just needed a security blanket! Looks like I might have a 'Linus' on my hands! Neither of my kids ever used a pacifier, or blankie or bear, so this turn of events was very surprising to me! It really is cute! I peeked in there last night about an hour after she feel asleep and she was just sleeping soundly holding her blankie.....Awwww!!!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment