As the upcoming school year nears, many parents are gearing up for back to school time. Way before I even had kids I loved this time of year! Why, you ask? BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES OF COURSE!!!! Oh.my.gah!! I LOVE back to school supplies. Many of times, Jason and I will be in Target or Wal-mart and I'd have to leave our task at hand to go down the school supplies aisle. 'I just want to look!' I mean, there might be something new out there I'm missing out on! Oh Happy Day! Notebooks, pens, pencils, markers, post-its,crayons, folders, binders, glue,pencil cases, loose leaf paper!
I remember being in elementary school, and every day when we turned in our lunch money you could also order school supplies from the office! I'd save up my money to get that unicorn notebook!
I remember being in elementary school, and every day when we turned in our lunch money you could also order school supplies from the office! I'd save up my money to get that unicorn notebook!

Oh and don't forget about those glittery pencils, and cap erasers!
Oh and remember the pencils with the fuzzy hair!
Yes, yes, I've always had a thing for school supplies. I mean seriously, is there anything better than a brand new box of crayons! All sharpened and neat in the little paper box! Oh, how I could go on and on! But I won't! I know it's just not as exciting to some of you out there as it is for me. I'm just going to leave you with a word of advice!
ALWAYS BUY CRAYOLA CRAYONS! Seriously, pay the extra 20 cents, b/c the rose art ones, just don't color well.
(I speak from experience people! My mom would always get me the rose art ones and I vow to NOT do that to my kids!!)
1 comment:
I go crazy over school supplies! Office Depot is like Heaven for me.
Post a Comment