This year the travelers were playing in town for the 4th of July. So, thanks to good ole Melissa, we are back at the Peabody Suite! I love going to baseball games, and sitting in the suite! Air conditioning, Funnel Cake, and the only time I step out of the nice A.C. is to sing the 7th Inning stretch! Jason has told me not to get used to this luxury, and that when Melissa gets tired of us, and we are back in the 'cheap seats' I may not be soo inclined to wanting to attend as many games! :D But for now, I will soak it all up and enjoy every minute!
The game actually ended about an hour before the firework show, but the Travelers had special events for the kids to participate in to keep everyone busy. Here are some pictures of Pierson running the bases..... He started off going the wrong way at first, but then he realized it and turned around. And when he was running to home plate, he was waving to everyone in the stands yelling, "I won! I won!"
No comments:
Post a Comment