Tuesday, July 28, 2009

P90x-Day 93!!!!!

DONE! We are done! Jason lost like 20 something pounds and is looking mighty fine if I do say so myself! (That's right, i've seen a couple of you girls do a double take to check him out, don't be embarrassed!!) LOL! And I lost 5 inches! No weight, but 5 whole inches! I feel like those of you who see me every day are soo tired of hearing about it, but I had to do one final post on it so everyone else would know! It was actually not as bad as I thought it would be, and we will continue to do certain dvds to keep up our muscles that we developed! I encourage everyone to try it, and although you might feel like it is soooo hard in the beginning I know anyone can do it...because I did...and I'm a wimp! So to quote Dora the Explorer...'We did it...we did it...we did it..yeah!'

1 comment:

Jenn said...

You go girl!! I'm so proud of you! Mike actually has the DVD's and we've "talked" about starting P90X, but haven't quite got the kick in the tail we need to start it...that is until now! You've inspired me to get my butt in gear and do this! I'm going to have to give it a try! You survived, so it can't be that bad, right? :)