- Plastic Silverware. Why do I always think that if its black, its fancier or better? Same with straws? I mean, nice restaurants always just have the black straws. They don't have the white straw with the color stripes..you find that at Mcdonalds or BK or other fast food chains. Resturants ususally go all black? Is that weird I think they are fancy or do you all think that too?
- Arby's Homestyle Fries. These were taken off the menu and replaced by waffle fries. So now all they have are waffle and curly fries. Is anyone else saddened by this? :(
- American Idol. Jason and I love this show, and love the group of performers this season. We, like most people, comment on the performers. We always know the judges will say, 'It's not the right song choice' or 'We need to see more range'. Well, Tuesday night while we were watching Pierson said...'I like that boy, but I don't like the song!' Could we have a Simon Cowell on our hands??? (While I'm here I'm just going to give a shout out to my boys...Kris, Danny, Adam and Matt! FINAL FOUR...FINAL FOUR!)
- Opening Jars. I have tendonitis, so I have the absolute worst time opening jars! I just can't get a good grip and I'm straining and holding my breath, tapping the bottom of the jar trying to open it up. Well, I'm on the phone with my mom a couple of weeks ago and she hears me straining and asks what I'm doing? 'Oh, I'm just trying to open this jar of mushrooms.' So mom says, 'Do you have a can/bottle opener, the one that has a point on the end?' And she told me use that point and stick it under the rim of the lid to release the seal, and then the jar will open. (I didn't really believe her of course, but I wasn't getting anywhere on my own so I might as well give it a try.) WELL IT WORKED! I couldn't believe it! Why have I not known this sooner!!!! Give it a try! It will not fail!

- Cereal. I just hate it when we get to the bottom of your cereal box and you get all that powdered up cereal. Messes up my milk consistency and I just don't like it. That's all I have to say about that.
Side note to cereal. Why is there never enough marshmallows to oat ratio in Lucky Charms!? When I was younger and had no sense of 'wasting food' I would dig out spoonfuls of oats and throw them in the sink so i could have more marshmallows in each bite. TASTY! - Registration Fees. I am so tired of paying registration fees! I don't understand how it costs so much to register your child to continue to go to the school they are already attending. And to make it worse, not only do you pay a registration fee for you child to go to school in August, THEN I get hit with ANOTHER registration fee for my child to attend summer care. Why is this an extra $100? Why can't any of this information be carried over? Why is it costing this much? I really want a line by line summary for what goes into new registrations. Because this cost is outrageous! We are about $800 deep and that does not include any school or anything..just paperwork....PAPERWORK PEOPLE!!
Okay...that is all the random thoughts I had. Enough torturing my 8 readers with all inner workings of my brain! (For today at least!) ;)
1 comment:
I miss your random thoughts Amy! So insightful. They make me go "hmmmmmmmm??"
Post a Comment