Just a PSA to all:
Beware the drawstring pants when toddlers are around! They WILL...I repeat WILL pull them down if you do not have them tied up! This happened to me 3 times last night as I was cooking dinner. Car-Car wanted me to hold her, but like any responsible mom I chose not to while I was frying up some sausage. (She tends to reach and I didn't want her to burn those chubby little hands.) So, she was grabbing my leg and just trying to climb up. Like, 'If you don't pick me up, I'll just climb up myself mama!' Whoops, there goes the pants! I had to pull them away from her death grip to pull them back up. This proceeded to happen two more times! Why didn't I just tie them up, you ask? Well, if you are like me, most my drawstring pants only have one long string hanging out one end...yeah, somehow the other string always gets pulled through and is about 6 inches inside the opening. I don't know if it's the washing machine, or kids pulling at my strings, but most of my pants are like this, and I've just never invested the time to fix them. Normally, this is not a problem, because it's just me, my pants, the kids and Jason around, but I have been known to wear the drawstrings with company over...so an embarrassing moment could be just lurking around the corner! Don't let this happen to you! (Well...substitute the dog for a toddler and you see where I'm going!)
Picture provided by coppertone
No comments:
Post a Comment