Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Breeze


Picture provided by www.flickr.com/photos/bpurcell/2298675458/

Last night while J & P were at swimming lessons, C and I were at home cooking dinner. We had the windows open and the warm breeze was flowing in! I just loved it! I love this weather! The sun is out longer, the birds are chirping and the warmth is so inviting! You just want to be outside! I've always loved the breezy wind. I actually remember when I was in grade school, walking out to the trees, branches blowing in the wind, and I leaned my head back and just ran my fingers through my long hair and let it just blow in the wind. It was such a Pocahontas-like moment...until my friends walked up and were like...'Uhmm..what are you doing!?' (Insert record scratching sound) Yeah I was soo embarrassed. I couldn't tell them I was enjoying the BREEZE. How lame would they think this little Asian girl was!? So, I quickly changed the subject and suggested to go play on the swings or something.


Now, at age 32, I am NOT ashamed of saying I love the breeze! It's kind of like a little nudge from God, don't you think? Feels good, puts a smile on my face. I love driving down the road with the windows down! Who cares if your hair messes up! (Although I am paranoid of getting car jacked, and someone coming up to me while at a stop sign, with a gun, telling me to get out of the car, and my kids are in back seat. I saw it on 90210 one time..yup..happened to Dylan in his convertible I think...so safety first...WHILE ENJOYING THE BREEZE, ALWAYS ROLL UP THE WINDOWS AT STOP SIGNS!)

No comments: