Jesus came back to life and basically said, 'Death ain't got nothing on me!' I love it! I LOVE HIM! He died and has risen for us! HE LIVES!
I love going to church on Easter. I love how church is packed to the rim on Easter Sundays (like Mother's Day and Christmas). Some people get a little frustrated with the extra company, but I love it! I love seeing all the children, dressed in their best, looking oh-so-cute! It's just excitement to me!
P & C's cousins were invited over for a little easter egg hunt Sunday after church. As most of you know it rained, and rained and rained a little more Easter Sunday. So the hunt was moved indoors. And since there is not many hiding spaces in our living room, I don't think you could really call it a 'hunt'. More like a...'run and get these eggs that are lying in the middle of the living room, all out in the open' game. :D Nevertheless, the kids had so much fun! We had real eggs for Carson and Ella to hunt too! Obviously, Ella had been practicing and had her game face on. She was so cute gathering up all the eggs! Of course, she shared with her baby cousin and they each got the same number of eggs!
Since Pierson is, uhmm how should i say, 'WIRED' most of the time already without the help of sugar, he doesn't get candy very often. Well, we always let him splurge on holidays, and it was so cute to see him open each egg and awe in amazement at how each one had candy in it! He would ask, 'Mommy can i eat this?' to my reply 'Yes! Go ahead!' and he would get so excited and tell his cousins, 'MY MOMMY SAID I CAN EAT THIS CANDY!!!' Ahhh..the little things!
Look at ALL the candy!!
Yay! I found an egg!
How sweet is she?
1 comment:
how sweet! I love her chubby cheeks!!
Post a Comment