Sunday, January 4, 2009

What a great weekend!

Saturday the weather was awesome! Almost 70 degrees in January?!? I LOVE IT! We took Carson and Pierson for a walk down to the neighborhood pond. Carson was soo cute! Every time the wind would blow, she would start dancing and laughing in her stroller! Nothing like the feel of the wind blowing in your hair i guess! Jason kept threatening Pierson that he was going to roll Carson into the water. Pierson would get so upset and try to save her. It's amazing how much love he has for her. It melts my heart. 

Later that night Jason and I rented Tropic Thunder to watch. I was a little iffy about the movie in the beginning but it turned out to be Hilarious! We laughed all through that movie! It did have a lot of cussing in it, so be sure you don't watch it with the kiddos.

Today Carson took about 5 steps by herself. She is well on her way to walking!! It has been so fun staying home with her and Pierson during Christmas break. They are my Angels!

No comments: