Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My baby can walk!


Carson is officially walking! Help me Rhonda! She is just the cutest drunken looking walkerI've ever seen! Last Thursday, January 8th, I picked her up from daycare and when we got home as I was washing the bottles, everytime I would turn around to see what she was doing, the girl was walking somewhere. To the refrigerator, over to the kitchen table, then to the pantry! I was amazed! I'd ask her what she was doing and she'd slowly turn around and give me that look. 'Yeah mommy,that's right! I'm walking now!' Tonight she was doing 360 degree turns. What a show off!! I just can't believe how time flies with your second child! I am just trying to permanently engrave this in my head so I will remember how cute she is. These kids grow up much to fast. A month and a half from now, we will be celebrating her ONE year Birthday!!! It just doesn't seem possible. I had planned on uploading a video for everyone to see, but we don't have a Firewire to do it. DERNIT!! Anyway, check back soon, I will upload later when we do get the needed hardware. Gotta run, Real Housewives of the OC is coming on and the commercials show Gretchen flirting with Tamara's SON!! Oh no she did-n't!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

How exciting!! It is amazing how time passes right by you! As I was reading I thought "no way...a 5 month old baby can walk?? I didn't realize how "old" she is now! Wow!! Enjoy every moment and get some new running shoes too!