2009 Resolutions:
- Loose weight. Okay..who am I kidding..Jason just bought me 5 boxes of Little Debbie Christmas tree cakes, before they go back into hibernation till next November. So this loose weight thing is probably not going to take action till mid February. We all know I'm way to thrifty to throw those things out!
- Work on my blog. Check. Already there!
- Read my Bible more.
I'm going to stop there and keep my list short. No need to set myself up for failure with a long lists of things I probably won't do right? So here it is..my first post! It may not be pretty, It may not be long, but it's a start! :D
1 comment:
Well I'm proud of you for doing one thing on your list. You can't start the diet in February either...it's Lexi's birthday so you have to eat cake!!
Post a Comment