Monday, January 5, 2009

Let's Play Ball!

Today P and I threw the ball around. We played catch and he actually caught the ball! I was amazed! I'm so used to throwing the ball and him chasing after it, to pick it up and throw it back. My jaw literally dropped! We ended up playing for about 45 minutes and then hunger set in! It's a lot a work to play catch you know!

Anyway, P suggested a PB&J sandwich for lunch today. Again.. my jaw dropped! My son doesn't enjoy sandwiches!! No way he'll want to eat something so easy to fix. First half of the sandwich all i hear about is 'Mmm..this is so good..maybe I'll eat one to-mar-E-yo (tomorrow) for lunch.' Then it set in...he must have  remembered he doesn't like sandwiches. We made it half way through and he says, 'I don't think i like this anymore'. (Insert sigh) Of course we don't!

C also is becoming a picky little eater. Before she had her little viral infection she would eat anything! Now we don't like vegetables. I dread feeding her vegetables! Here is how the process goes:
  • She will make faces
  • Then start spitting them out
  • Then you try to do the fake out (This entails feeding two spoons of fruit and sneaking in a vegetable.)
  • She proceeds to get all out mad, and just won't eat anything now..Time to move onto the bottle
The girl will eat carpet fuzz but not her vegetables? I just don't get it! 

No comments: