Thursday, January 8, 2009

Diets

Diets. That is all i am hearing about right now. Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, Jenny Craig. Everyone is doing it. It's so easy you can too! We are officially 8 days into the New Year and I can't even eat a Little Debbie Christmas tree cake without feeling guilty! Even my girl Paula (Dean) was cooking light. She was making cookies with...SPLENDA! Where's my stick-o-butter Paula!? Of all people, we always had each other! The perfect trinity. You, me and a stick of butter...oh dang, that could be taken in wrong context. 

Anyway, moving on...anytime in life that I said I was going on diet, the cravings would begin. I would crave foods, that i never really even wanted. Just being restricted of eating something would make me want it more. So..no diets for me..not doing it! Nope, just going to eat the same,and try to work out harder. That's the plan. Now, you may check back in 2 months and I might say I'm on a diet because this plan fell through..but for now...no diets! 

**I did JUST find out from a friend that it is Healthy Living Week on Food Network, so  relax everybody...Paula should be putting the butter back in cooking next week**

1 comment:

melissa said...

This post made me laugh, WAY TO GO!!!