I know, I know. I've been gone. But I'm here now! Happy 2010! In honor of Valentines Weekend, I'm going to do a LOVE post! But it's not gooey mushy love, don't worry. Its just everything I love!
I love God. my family. the smell of Dreft baby detergent. fresh hot fries. watching movie trailers. listening to my kids playing together when they are not fighting. a good book. looking at photography. finding different blogs to read. the smell of fresh cut grass. first signs of spring with all the bradford pear trees blooming. laughing and reminscing with old friends. hearing childrens laughter. nice sunny days with a cool breeze. people watching with my husband. funny jokes. watching ina,paula or giada cook. watching candice design. finding money in my pocket. seeing my children with their grandparents. hearing a good 80s song come on the radio, and listening to my son try to learn it and love it too. birds chirping in the spring. laying out at the pool on a hot day. a nice frosty beverage like an icee or margarita. anything Christmas! disneyworld! that moment in time when a smell or a song reminds you of something that happened years and years ago, that i haven't thought about in forever, but is so vivid at the moment. freshly painted rooms. matilda jane clothing. when my phone rings and my kids stop whatever they are doing to dance to the ringtone. the feeling after your done working out and knowing you don't have to again for one whole day. going to football games. finally memorizing the words to a new song. getting back into bed and the sheets still being warm from where I was laying. watching my babies sleep. using different fonts and seeing all there is out there. good friends. weekends. the feeling of a brand new toothbrush. cherry flavored chapstick. school supplies. pretty twirly girly dresses. reality tv. internet banking. eating buttery popcorn at the movies. laughing so hard tears come out. box of brand new sharpened crayons. cuddling. packages delivered to our house. eating. GOOGLE. polka-dots. road trips. air hockey with my husband. QVC. anyone playing with my hair. strawberry shortcake. Nerf-Gun fights. rollercoasters. Wheel of Fortune. Handbags. a clean house (someone else cleaing it of course). good firm backrubs. shopping.....
There is still soo much more, but i know you guys are like..oh my gah! stop! So here's to a Day of Love! Happy Valentines Day! Give someone a hug!

No comments:
Post a Comment