Picture courtesy of STOMP
(Pierson playing the drums in the red sweatshirt)
P had a field trip today to go see 'Stomp!' As much as he likes to bang on furniture, I knew this would be an awesome trip for him! He had so much fun! Come to find out...Pierson got picked out of the audience of numerous schools, along with 2 other kids, to go up to the stage and bang on the drums with the Stomp crew!! How lucky and fun!! Seriously, out of the 30 something years of my life, I've never been picked out of any crowd for nothing! Oh wait! I take that back, I did win a door prize at a Pampered Chef party once! But that was the ONLY time!
So i ask him..'Pierson, did you get picked because you were being super good, or super wild?' to his response...'No, I wasn't being wild they were asking us to yell 'MORE' so I was yelling MORE MORE MORE MORE MOOOOORRRRRE!!!!' Mystery solved he was Super Wild!
But wait! That wasn't even the meat of the story! He continues to tell us that him, along with another boy (we'll say his name is Charlie) got kissed by a girl (we'll call her Aubrey) on the bus ride back to school after their stomp trip! Here is how the conversation went:
P: 'Aubrey kissed me and Charlie on the bus ride home from stomp today'
Me: 'What??! Where did she kiss you?'
P: 'On the bus! I told you!'
Me: 'No, no,no, I mean where like, on your cheek or head or where?'
P: 'Oh, where! She kissed me on my hand.'
Me:'Oh okay...well lets not kiss anymore, I think you guys are too young to be doing that kissing stuff'
P: 'I didn't kiss her!! She kissed me!' After she kissed me....i was like..eww!'
Me: 'Well okay, if she goes for another one sometime, lets just say...i don't kiss right now, k?'
P: 'ok mommy!'
So there it is! 4 years old and kissing on the school bus! My! my! my! I've already gotta watch out for all these fast cute little girls coming after my little man! LOL!!


No comments:
Post a Comment