For the first time ever my brother was coming to town! This would be his first meeting with C and only the 2nd time to see P! This also meant that J and I were cooking the Thanksgiving meal for our first time! It actually turned out really good, and now I know how easy green bean casserole is to make! Definitely will be eating green bean casserole year round now instead of just thanksgiving and christmas!! It also felt like a morning rushed with cooking so lunch would be ready at noon only to be done eating by 12:40! Now I really appreciate all those cooks of thanksgiving past!
My brother and mom with the kids.
My mom and C
P hanging onto my mom so she leave to go home!
J's good friends Mark and Heather also came to town Thanksgiving weekend. We decided to all meet up at the park and let our kids run wild together. C immediately bonded with their girls and had a great time at the park!
C hanging out with the BIG girls!
Kaleigh was soo good with C! She actually watched her so we all could talk and visit.
Jocelyn and Kaleigh with C
There's P in the background! He's hit the 'I don't want to take a picture age!'
1 comment:
you always make me smile.
congrats on mastering green bean casserole!
life as you know it will be changed forever.
Post a Comment