Okay, so after looking at the pictures once I uploaded them, you can't REALLY see a big difference, but I promise, there is! I'm not being overly dramatic!!! It's a big deal! I think if I didn't have Carson to fill my baby needs, I would probably be crying today at the reality of how fast time flies and how my sweet baby boy is now my sweet BIG boy! (Gosh! When did I become so emotional!!! These dern kids just do something to your heart!)
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Where did my baby go?
Pierson had his 4 year old appointment this past week. He is 40 pounds and inches tall. He is in the 90th percentile for height and 75th percentile for weight. Since he is 40 pounds he gets to move out of the convertible car seat, and into the big boy booster seat! No more 5-point harness seat belts, we are just using the regular car's seat belt. Is this even possible? I can't believe we've reached this point! So today after church, Jason removed the old graco car seat that has been with him since he was 6 months old and installed the new one. Of course, I had to take a picture of his very last time in the convertible car seat.
And here he is in his new seat...ALL GROWN UP!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow...he's a little man!
Post a Comment