Jason has issues with Cotton at times, because even though it is not a living, breathing member of the family, I still say it gets 1/3 of the bed. Jason 1/3, me 1/3, cotton 1/3. Jason feels slighted by this a little and tries to get his whole half of the bed, but he's so out of it when he's asleep that we get our space back as soon as we hear him 'sawing those logs!' (Zzzzzzz) Now I know your wondering why I am sharing this personal tidbit of information? Seems to me that Carson is showing early signs of needing a body pillow!
Excuse the boy striped pjs, they are hand-me-downs from Pierson. We're in a recession you know! Not every outfit can be girly and cute! Anyways, look at her cuddling up to her bumper! And this is not a one time deal! Every night when we put her to bed, she hugs on her bumper! AND to nail the hammer on the head, or whatever that saying is, my mom sleeps with one too! Could it be in the genes!!!???? I think it is so funny to see her little hands peeking through the slats from her hugging her bumper!
3 comments:
You crack me up! Very cute picture of Carson...in her boy pj's!
get that baby a pillow! she's past the sids stage! lol.
I love your blog. It brings a smile to my face every single time! You are so funny, and it's everything a blog should be. Kudos!
Post a Comment