Now boy clothes are different. It all the looks the same to me. It's cute, don't get me wrong, but it's not fun like girl clothes! I know, I've been there! You don't have the cute accessories to go with everything. The bows, the leggings, the sandals, THE CHOICES! My word, the choices will make your head spin! Kids are so lucky aren't they? Who else gets a new wardrobe every 6 months and has the audacity to mistreat it the way they do! To get untreatable stains like spaghetti or carrots on them and not even care! I'd love to have a new wardrobe every 6 months! I could only imagine!
Anyway, on our shopping adventure this past weekend. One of our FABULOUS finds were these adorable shoes! How cute is the box that they came in?
Then you open it up and it even came with a matching bow! What a great idea! A matching hair accessory for the shoes!!!
I am not one that can pull off hot pink with zebra print, but Carson sure can! Look how cute she looks with them on!!
1 comment:
Those shoes are so much fun I can't stand it!!! Love em'! The kids are so cute.
Post a Comment