Okay ladies......I hope you are all sitting down because the news I am about to share may make you a little woozy! Are you ready?....
Word around the World Wide Web is that New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys are close to signing a deal to tour together this upcoming spring!!!! ARE YOU SCREAMING!!???!! I was actually team N'SYNC instead of BSB, but I was in LOVE with NKOTB! I mean Joe Mcintyre was a DREAM BOAT!! <3 <3<3 (For my husband Jason those are sideways hearts and not a less than 3 sign! lol) They are also trying to add a third boy band to the group...Boys II Men! Somebody pinch me...I have got to be dreaming! I love me some Boys II Men!! Motownphilly's back again...doin a lil east coast fling!!!
Sooo what does this mean....LADIES!!!! Drop your babies...consult with your spouses...save some vacation days...because its time for a ROAD TRIP! And all you crafty people....pull out those school supplies because it's poster making time!! I mean we gotta have posters right? Since I'm married lady, a MARRY ME JOE! poster may be a bit inappropriate...uhmm....I'll keep thinking! Here are a few pictures of these
teen dreams all grown up!
Photo by WENN

4 comments:
You crack me up....BUT,
I'M SO THERE! Seriously, this would be the best concert...we HAVE to make it happen if it comes our way!
OMIGAH! And you are so happy about this....tooo funny! Joey was my boy though.
Amy! I am so tickled! You were so serious about this today. I would call you out and say what you are gonna do at the concert, but I'll keep that one under wraps. ha
ROFLMAO!!! Ok, first - its not "east coast fling", its "east coast Philly swing"!!! Woo! you crack me up!
Now, truth be told I was a little too old for NKOTB, but I love, Love, LOVE Boys II Men and I'm always up for a road trip!
One more thing. Sorry Melissa, but Bon Jovi's Slippery When Wet was the best tour ever! (Yes, I am that old...)
Post a Comment