Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I'm Back!!!

I can't believe I've been MIA for over a year now!  I guess I can start where we left off. That's right, I'm talking NKOTB! They CAME. WE SAW! You heard correct!! WE as in Jason and I!! Yup my best friend, husband and P.I.C. (partner in crime) went with me to the concert! A group of 5 of us girls had planned on going together, but 2 of my friends ended up upgrading their tickets to VIP so they were selling their tix. I persuaded Jason into going with me and it could be like a getaway for us to Tulsa. After a little asian persuasion, he decided to go and is now a NKOTB fan himself! It was A-Maaziing!

First off, we got 4th row seats. I have never...EVER...ever sat this close at a concert. Just going to the concert in itself was a childhood dream of mine and now I'm sitting SOOO close, I mean literally i could throw my panties and would hit them in the head if i wanted to! I didn't because a) I'm past that point in my life and b) how awkward would that be with jason next to me! ha! 

So basically it was a Backstreet Boys (BSB)/NKOTB concert. They came out singing together and then they would take turns singing a couple of songs, nkotb then bsb and so on and so on. It was super high energy and both groups sang all of their classic songs. I literally felt like i was a teenager again singing and screaming the whole time! Most.fun.ever! In my mind it was sooo exciting and sooo much to say that i can't even describe it. Seriously I wanted to just jump in the car and follow them to their next venue and just be a groupie from here on out! Obviously, voice of reason (Jason) reminded me i had 2 babies in Fort Smith i had to get back to, so back to real life I go! Here are some pictures from the night! They are in no particular order out of pure laziness, and they don't do it justice, but at least now i can check that off the bucket list!:)

 BSB/NKOTB final bow


BSB picked random girls out of the audience to sing to...notice the hand in the corner with her phone recording it..that would so be me!

JOEY!

MORE JOEY!

Donnie!

Jordan came off stage and sang to the people sitting behind us

NKOTB

Howie from BSB was literally 2 people away from me. I could touch him if i wanted to!



Jordan!

Wow look at that emotion i caught! I should be a photographer! NOT!




This is the finale! I sure would love to be in the middle of that sandwich! LOL!!

No comments: