Something's been bothering me lately. I'll tell you what. When the HECK did Pottery Barn go country! Not that anything is wrong with country...that just ain't my style! Seriously, I used to get soo excited to get my new PB magazine. I would convince Jason we need to order something soon, before they take us off the mailing list! Every single page had something I wanted on it. They were REAL page turners! A couch, a table, a picture, a plate, a mirror, etc. I LOVED Pottery Barn! We would stop at the Pottery Barn outlet on every trip to Memphis and I would just gush! I was itching for the day when Pottery Barn would open in LR. Oh the savings we would save on shipping!
Every so often they'd have a rustic page. You know...kind of quaint. I like it ok. Rustic would be nice if i had a cute log cabin to live it. But now....NOW...the whole magazine is rustic! What the HEY! A whole magazine on decorating with baskets...come on! A sea grass bar stool? Uh..no thanks! The ankara patchwork quilt? Is that like a navajo design! More like..Nava-NO!!!! Seriously, where did the old pottery barn go?! Did the designers leave, and if so I want to know where they are working now, so I can follow their work elsewhere! It's a dern shame, when we have a pottery barn in town and i can honestly say I haven't stepped into it in 6 months or more! Do ya'll feel me? Or am I crazy!?
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment