Monday, August 3, 2009

american idol


Jason and I got a chance to go to American Idols live tour this past weekend.
It was so much fun! The place was packed!
This is the first concert I've been to in a loooooong time! We got floor
seats, which I've never had and Jason was so scared I would not be able to see
a thing. Luckily he was wrong and I had a great view!! I loved all the
excitement and build up of it all. I could hardly eat my funnel cake waiting
for them to come out! I am for real, one of those people that turn into a
screaming fool when anyone famous comes around! I was soo excited, you'd think
I was at a New Kids on the Block concert or something!! (Lol! Yes I STILL love
NKOTB!!)

Back to the Idols...They basically came out in the order the last 10 got voted
off. If you don't remember who my faves are....I'll tell you again! Kris (of
course) adam, matt and anoop. Anoop was the first from my list to come out and
I was just oh soo excited! I even heard a big burly cowboy yell 'I love U
anoop!' I guess I'm not the only one to lose my cool in front of famous
people! Ha!
Then Matt came out! Oh! He's such a great little dancer, performer, piano
player! Where the heck did my 7 years of piano lessons get me?! Why are
the only tunes I can play are chopsticks and twinkle twinkle little star!???
I digress...
Adam! Oh Adam! WHAT A PERFORMER! I mean seriously, we had bright flashing
lights, stripping,(well just his jacket) and even a few hip thrusts! Yowza! He was
bringing it! Always, always, always a favorite of mine! I was so torn when it came down to him and kris in the final two! But don't you worry I took a side, and voted
for our home town hero!
KRIS! What can I say? Kris was KICK AWESOME!!! He came out, and seriously the crowd cheered for 5 min! Okay maybe it was only like 3 minutes, but that's just because he started singing and everyone stopped to listen. He led us all in a hog call and he seemed so humble and just a genuinely nice guy!
All in all it was a great night and i'm so glad we got to go! So here are all the pictures at the very bottom. Sorry I am in a lazy funk and didn't feel like moving them around to the where they would fit in the story line..so ya get what ya get! :D

(Michael Sarver)
(Kris on the piano)
(The whole group performing their finale)
(Anoop)
(Matt)
(Kris)
(Adam)

1 comment:

Little Oak Table said...

i heard that was the best concert! adam is awesome isn't he?!