Okay. So somewhere along the way Carson learned how to do the cheesy smile! Here's the story: Monday after work, I have C on her bumbo giving her graham crackers (so she doesn't drop crumbs ALL.OVER.THE.KITCHEN!) She spots her baby cabbage patch on the floor and squeals for it! I hand it to her and as soon as she gets it she starts to hug and pat it. Soooo freaking cute right?!! But wait it gets better! I rush to grab my camera so i can get a picture of her giving love to her baby....

So I get the camera and as soon she noticed i have it out look what she does!

And then she does it again!!!

AND SHE DOESN'T STOP UNTIL I PUT THE CAMERA AWAY!!! Seriously! Where do these kids learn this stuff! So funny! I love it!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, PRECIOUS! She is so adorable!
Post a Comment