Monday, June 22, 2009

Hands

Okay, so excuse the blurriness of the picture...my cell phone doesn't take high quality photos.

Sunday, driving home from church Jason says, 'Turn around and look at Carson and Pierson. They're holding hands!'

We moved Carson to the center of the back seat for safety reasons a few weeks ago. I thought it would be a huge hassle, because I would have to hop ALL the way into the car to get her in and out AND that the kids would be too close to each other and feel smushed. It actually hasn't been that bad really. It's a little more work, but knowing she is safer makes up for it all. Also, I know that she is not getting super hot, b/c since she is in the middle the air blows right onto her. And lastly, if they weren't sitting next to each other, I wouldn't be able to get this super sweet (although blurry) picture of them holding hands! How cute are they???AWWW!


No comments: