Carson had her 15 month appt. today. 26lbs 8oz (90%percentile) 31.5 inches (80th%) Head Circumference 18.5 (80th %) It was funny! Dr. Martin told us we should switch to 2% milk! LOL! I've got a chunky chunk! She was so brave today. The first shot she received, she didn't cry at all...just a big gasp of air. When the next shot went in is when the faucets turned on....but she didn't cry for long. A little bit of hugging and loving from mommy and daddy cleared it all up! You'd think I'd have a picture of the momentous occasion to post for all to see, wouldn't you? Yeah..no i don't. Sorry kiddos, I honestly didn't even think about it! :( But just because we all love pictures, here is a picture of her when she was a wee lassie so we can how far she's come!
And here she is striking a pose!
And here is a bonus picture..this is currently on my desktop background right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment