Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Gift

Today Pierson was sooo excited because he picked me a flower. He came in the house and went on and on about the flower he picked for me, and asked if i was going to be so happy because he picked me a flower because he loves me so much! It was really sweet! I myself am not a flower person, only because of practicality. All girls LOVE flowers, but once you get married and the money is coming from both of ya, it seems kind of wasteful. I mean, why buy $100 worth of flowers that die in a week, when you could get shoes, jeans, gas or FOOD!?! But heck! A handpicked flower from your son? Who wouldn't be excited!!?! Just the fact that he would think of me while he was out playing was a shocker to me! So here, for the world to see. The first flower my 3 year old son picked for me, all on his own......(drum roll please!)



Isn't he the sweetest!! I know..kinda melts your heart a little doesn't it?! :D

1 comment:

Nancy said...

How precious! It's beautiful b/c of him. :)