Last Friday night, Disney Live - 3 Classic Fairy Tales, visited Verizon Arena. I was so excited to take Carson to see the show! After our Disney World trip back in February (which ya'll probably don't know about due to my lack of blogging) Carson has fallen in LOVE with Minnie Mouse and Snow White! When I told her the day before the show, that just me, Jason and her were going to see the princesses, she asked if we were flying back to Disney World to see them!
With it being pretty much a princess centered show, we figured Pierson would want to sit this one out. I can not tell you how much we enjoyed having just Carson. With Pierson around, she is usually super quiet and P never really gives her a chance to speak. But Friday night, all 'ears' were on her! She was sooo talkative, and funny and expressive! J actually said, 'Man, it's like we have a totally different kid, when she actually gets a chance to talk!' Added bonus: Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Goofy were there narrating the story! So she got to see her favorite mouse too!
 |
| A pre-show pose with daddy! |
 |
| All the popcorn I want! |
 |
| Gotta get mamma in on a picture! |
 |
| Mickey and the gang came out to introduce narrate the stories! |
 |
| The Queen....Way Scary! |
 |
| The whole cast coming out in their fancy outfits! |
 |
| It can't be over yet! |
No comments:
Post a Comment