(How cute is the FIVE! shirt we made!)
The day started out with a T-ball game. Good times! Then home for lunch and a nap. WAIT! My mom's in town..lets just let P stay up. He doesn't need a nap! This is HIS day! He can stay up and play with my mom! (Can anyone see that this MAY not be the brightest idea..because yeah..i didn't catch that till too late.) So C went down for a nap, P stayed up with my mom, and me and J went to run errands and get everything for the 4pm party. We had a cake disaster. Walmart gave us the wrong size cake...AND to be quite honest..it was UGLY. I called them and they graciously offered to make the right size cake, but when we got to the store to pick it up....it had not been made. CRIKEY! An hour or more of waiting around in Wallyworld for the cake and back home we go, to pick up the kids and rush to the party.
(You know i had to throw in a C picture)
We get to Jump Zone and every one is having fun....for the first 20 minutes!! After words, I can not tell you how many times P came crying to me about something ridiculous. This boy was crying at every turn! What the HAY-YELLLLLL!? His friends were all about playing with him, but he was pushing them away, wanting to go down the slide with me instead. His little friend Avery told him 'P! You are 5 today!!!' only to get yelled at by P saying...'I AM NOT 5 TODAY! I WILL NOT BE 5 TILL TOMORROWWWW!!!!! (Somebody just slap me now for not putting this boy down for a nap!!)
CAKE TIME! As his friends gather around him to look at the cake and candle....HE PUSHES THEM AWAY SAYING.."no! it's MY BIRTHDAY!' Gah! (I'm sooo embarrassed) First big time party with more than 4 friends and THIS is how we act!! Gotta a big day for your kid coming up??? GIVE THEM A NAP!!! LESSON LEARNED FOLKS...LESSON LEARNED!!
(It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to!)



1 comment:
It's his party he can cry if he wants to! We had a good time! Dj thoroughly enjoyed himself for sure!
Post a Comment