As we embark on the journey of building another house we will be living the apartment life. J is surprisingly happy about this--no lawn maintenance this year! I on the other hand am concerned about how loud my kids are, and how bad our neighbors are not going to like us! (I mean..P HAS set off our alarm in our house numerous times from just his screaming voice!) And quite frankly..it's apartment living! I mean color me spoiled, but I just can't get excited about this! Ok enough of that! Bright side of things..the new house! I'll keep ya'll updated on the building process. :D
So...Boys II Men said it best:
How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laugh Outweigh the bad.
I thought we'd get to see forever But forever's gone away It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.
I don't know where this road is going to lead. All I know is where we've been. And what we've been through...
Okay...a little dramatic, but i couldn't think of another goodbye song, and who doesn't love them some Boys II Men!!?? I think that group ended way too soon! Them boys could Siiiinnnnng!
1 comment:
Yeah, your home holds some great
memories. My baby shower included! But, the part that makes it a home is coming along with you, J, P, and Car car!
Post a Comment