Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little White Lies...


Ok...guilty as charged. I lied! And to make it even worse, I lied to a 2 year old. She won't know the difference right? WRONG! I am non-confrontational,passive, and
ssive, and try to avoid 2 year old fits of anger anytime possible.


Everyday after dinner my kids want their gummy vitamins. 2 a day per child.
(They still don't know these are good for them, they think it's just a special
treat.) My little demanding baby angel will just hold out her hand and
demand..."THREE MOMMY! I want THREE!!!" Not knowing if an extra gummy will
make her overdose in her vitamin intake for the day..i just say..'Yeah! you've
got 3! Put them in your mouth..eat them up!' Harmless right?
Tsk..tsk...tsk...WRONG AGAIN!


So we've been learning to count. She can count to 10..on her fingers, but when
i give her something to count, lets say blocks or gummys or something....she thinks 2
blocks/gummies are 3! (OH SNAP!) Hmm...lets try this again....handing her 2
dolls....How many dolls do you have car-car? "THREE!!!!"  Yeah...LOVELY!! Good
parenting skills AMY!! WAY TO GO!! NOT!  Sooo...moral of the story..don't lie
to your kids! Now when she gets gummys...and demands 3....I still give her 2
and say...No baby..just 2! And ya know what? She's fine with it. She just
says..."i got 2!" and eats them up! NOW..... lets get back to learning how to count!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Gorgeous picture!