My girls!
P and Auntie Sharon!
Also, one of my bff's came to town all the way from EGYPT (YES PYRAMIDS EGYPT!!!) and spent the weekend with us! Let me tell ya..there is nothing better than visiting with old friends. I love it and miss the days that we all used to just hang out for hours on end doing nothing but hanging out!! And that is what we did this weekend! I felt absolutely no need to 'entertain' and we just sat around, talked, ate and caught up! Good times!Old roomies reunited!
And of course our BEST couple friends Patrick and Kacee! ALWAYS count on a good time with these guys! Added bonus to this tailgate party? RAZORBACKS WON!! WOOO PIG SOOOOIEEEEEE!!
1 comment:
I am soo glad I got to hang out w/ya'll over Thanksgiving!! It was such a nice, relaxing time and I am glad I got to see C. and P. (and J. too!)
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Look forward to seeing ya'll again in a few months.
Love you!
Post a Comment