Saturday, we headed to Fayetteville to watch the Razorbacks play Georgia. For the first time ever we tailgated in Fayetteville! As many games as we've been to in Fayetteville, we have never gone to a tailgate before. We had a great time visiting with my old friends and their spouses! Game time starts, and while I'm watching, realization hits....I'm kind of a waste of a ticket! Here is what is going on in my mind during the game!
- First and foremost, I really ONLY like to watch the game when we are playing offense. It's really no fun to me, unless we have the ball and are going to get a chance to score, so basically that's only 1/2 the game I'm watching.
- Does the pom squad have new uniforms this year...yeah, not as cute as last years and i always like the cheerleaders uniforms best.
- Oh! The band is playing my favorite song! Look at those students over there in the student section, what are they trying to spell out? Oh..TUSK'EM....Whatever that means! Interesting..
- Oh my gah...CUTE dress..but I KNOW SHE HAS TO BE COLD!
- That person's chicken tender basket with potato wedges looks good! I'm ready to get some kettle corn and get my eat on!
- Yay go hogs go! What just happened? Interception...YES!
- On the jumbo-tron they used to have a football next to the team name that had the football...i wish they still do that, how are we supposed to know who has the ball with all the players jumbled together like that.....what's that the cheerleaders are yelling..DEFENSE..oh good, back to people watching we don't have the ball.
- What are Boss Hog and Porkchop doing? They are so silly!! (They are the mascots)
- Awww look at that little girl in her razorback cheerleader outfit..too cute! Aww look at that other girl wearing a football jersey,jeans and a big bow...that is cute too!!! Carson can be cute and warm at the games!
- (Jason is saying something in my ear about a toss sweep...) so i yell...'Come on! Do a toss sweep!' (whatever that means)
- Another TV timeout!! Come on people! WE WANT TO WATCH THE GAME!
Let me tell ya, I LOVE going to football games! I guess it's just for completely different reasons that Jason likes it for! You always see people you know that you haven't seen in forever. Everyone is coordinating in red. It's always so much excitement and hope when the game starts that we might win! (HA! disadvantage of being a razorback fan) So there you have it! My synopsis of the game last Saturday! And I can also tell you...we need a better defense! (only because that is what everyone on the razorback show afterwards kept saying that!) :D
No comments:
Post a Comment