Tuesday after school,Pierson had a Drama King Day! I'm talking DRAMA OF EPIC PROPORTION! This kid was breaking down bawling, whining and crying every time I turned around!
So after we got home from school, I closed the garage door...to P's response, 'But I wanted to push the button to close the door!!!' Then I unbuttoned his collar shirt to help him out, 'But I can do it all by myseeelfff! I can do it!' I tell him to get in the bathtub, because he is a sweaty mess and we are going to take baths. 'But I don't wanna take a bath!' Then in the bathtub, 'Mommy! I am sooo cold! The water is soo cold!'Now I know good and well, this water is not cold. 'Pierson, Carson is not complaining about being cold. It's NOT COLD AT ALL! 'Yes it iisssssss....it's sooo cold' as he is screaming and crying and being completely unreasonable.
At this point I am laughing soo hard, because its just comical, how dramatic he's being about everything. It's like when you see on TV, someone is out of control, and the other person slaps them across the face...to shock them into regaining control of themselves! That is what I needed to do...I.NEED.TO.SLAP.HIM! But seriously...I'm not going to slap my 4 year old across the face! So what was I to do? I turned off the water. Turned the faucet to cold...ICE COLD....filled the cup up...and POURED IT OVER HIS HEAD! He gasped at how cold the water was and glared at me in shock!
Does this make me bad mom? Was I being unreasonable? I mean he DID stop crying!! What else was I supposed to do! LOL!

3 comments:
I left you an award on my blog :)
LMBO!!!!
lmbo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am too tickled! I.LOVE.IT! next time give him a lil slap...it'll just toughen him up! jk.
Post a Comment