Monday, February 23, 2009
It's clean up time!
Sunday after church, as I was making lunch I asked Pierson to clean up the playroom. Previously, whenever I would make this request, I would get an, 'Okay, mommy!' followed by the clean up song, as he picked up everything with great enthusiasm. Nowadays, I get, 'But, I don't want to!' or 'I can't, I don't know how' blah, blah, blah. So, Sunday after I get all the excuses, I leave Pierson to clean up. Fifteen minutes later, he comes running into the kitchen. 'Mommy! Come look, I cleaned up!' Sure enough, he had picked up all the toys. I say, 'Good job, Pierson! Now you can go play' and Pierson responds, 'No, If I play then I will make a mess, and will have to clean it all up again. I better come to the kitchen with you!' As I laugh to myself, 'You're right Pierson. Probably best you come with me!'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment